Terms & Conditions to set up a wholesale account
To be considered for a wholesale account you must provide a copy of your resale permit or tax ID number with this application. You must also possess an active state medical board license or other health care related certification or degree.
1) Doctor Inspired Formulations is dedicated to supporting our wholesale customers and maintaining the integrity of our product line for the benefit of consumers and retailers. As a wholesale customer agree to the following terms and conditions:
a) Customer agrees not to list or sell online, or offer to sell online, any Doctor Inspired Formulations product lower than our MSRP, which is listed on the order page for each product
b) Customers agree not to sell or offer to sell our product or offer for sale online, our products without including the complete product descriptions, suggested usages, contradictions and warnings.
2) Doctor Inspired Formulations may suspend or terminate the wholesale customer account or otherwise cancel any order, or any part thereof at any time and for any reason. This includes but is not limited to the wholesale customer’s violation of any terms and conditions here in. This applies to any and all sales conducted lower than the MSRP.
3) If your product is damaged upon arrival please contact us within three days so we may issue a return authorization. The product must then be returned to the address provided including the return authorization number within seven days from the return authorization. Once we receive and check the damaged inventory your replacement will be sent to the original address.
4) Terms, Conditions and Pricing are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Please be sure to check MSRP , terms and conditions periodically for any updated changes.
5) Orders received after 2 p.m. EST will ship the next business day.
6) Be sure to provide your complete address in the appropriate category. We are not responsible for orders that are sent to the wrong address or delayed due to mistakes that you entered into the shipping or billing address sections of this document or our on-line store.
7) Be sure to maintain an up to date email and address with us on file. In the event that a recall needs to be issued or other important notifications arise we need to be able to communicate with you any important news relating to our products, terms, or conditions. Communications will primarily be conducted through email.
* Red asterisk indicates required field.